The Tea Road
A downloadable Tabletop RPG
The Tea Road is a single-player tabletop role-playing game. You play as a traveling merchant who tours the country with their mobile kiosk overflowing with tea blends and herbal teas.
- You already play RPGs solo or you would like to try it;
- You like introspective games without violence;
- You would like to practice your writing (don't worry, no one will check your grammar);
- You are looking for a simple game to that can liven up a rainy day or fill small holes in your schedule.
You will write their personal journal over a period of weeks or months. You will write about the ups and downs of their daily life: the events that will spice up their trip; the picturesque landscapes they will cross; and, their encounters with diverse people. You will have the opportunity to watch them evolve over time, but also to follow some of their customers who will return changed from their first visit to the kiosk.
- A standard 52-card deck (poker or bridge);
- Writing materials: paper, pencil and eraser, or a tablet;
- A copy of the Correspondence Table to match the cards and prompts, found in the book;
- A hot beverage of your choice (optional);
- A 2 or 3-hour block, or some time every day.
The game manual contains 21 pages in color. It comes with a black and white version without frame for ease of printing.
You can also download a free tea tasting tool to accompany your game experience. This includes a terminology of tea and an aroma wheel. See below under Demo.
In order to download this Tabletop RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this Tabletop RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you cannot afford The Tea Road right now, feel free to pick up a community copy.
I will add one for every copy sold and one for every 5-star rating the game receives!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.